Updated: Jun 11, 2020
Bread - 4 numbers
Potato -2 numbers
Onion, Big -1 numbers
Capsicum -0.5 numbers
Chat masala - 0.5 teaspoon
Common Salt - 0.5 teaspoon
Butter - 1 rbsp
Coriander – 1 tbsp
pepper powder – ½ tsp
Salt -1/4 tsp
1. Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 2 boiled and mashed potato, 2 tbsp onion, 2 tbsp capsicum and 1 tbsp coriander.
2. Add pepper powder, 1 tsp chaat masala and ¼ tsp salt.
3. Combine everything well.
4. Now take 2 slices of bread and spread a tbsp of prepared aloo masala over the second bread slice.
6. Further grate the cheese and cover with another slice of bread and press gently.
8. Toast or grill the sandwich with butter on both sides.
9. Finally, cut the bread in half and serve spicy aloo sandwich.
Nutrition facts: Whole wheat bread is a source of complex carbohydrates. cheese is a source of protein and calcium making it a balanced lunch.